Friday, September 15, 2006

The empty house has been occupied again. The lights shine there and voices so very human make the air heavy as they flow to reach my ears... There is a sense of bustle,of activity, of haste...where a few days back there was just the settled dust,torn curtains and darkness... things change...now there are green leaves with glistning dew drops and the flicker of a phosphorous light, like the sunbeams dancing, rising and dying in the eyes of stone......

And whenever I peep into this once hollow, now echoed in attic,a shiver runs through my form... Almost a tinkle of expectation,of this negetive anticipation that my past will rise up from these breathing bricks...that dust will swing into an avalanche so living,that cobwebs would whisper,and the torn curtains would rustle like breath... The sound of a bride's wedding dress trailing behind her....and there would it be...rising up from the ashes like a phoenix.......

this polychromasm of mind creases my soul everytime i look through the window of my empty room... And all my soothings to my soul that this deamon of past days shall sleep and no morning bells shall awaken it are washed over by this void... This empty black hole with the knowledge that this whirlpool of memories shall never leave you...it shall trail behind u...like a snail...like a bride's wedding gown..........

No comments: